Follow | Dashboard




Welcome!
You've stepped into my territory now!
My territory, my rules. Get it ?
Follow me on twitter : @Mighaa_
Syukran Jazilan for reading ❤

Navigation


Credits
Template by : LovelessSagiri
Some inspiration of : Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome
Images : Tumblr & We♥It
Sozai : Kawaii Box
Who Is She ?

Friday 13 July 2012 | 0 Comment(s). Leave me one?
Hai.
Assalamualaikum.
Dah lame ta updated blog.
Busy with school. As always. Haha. So do yo, right. Hm.
Malam- malam nie cari lagu best- best. Tengok cover - cover dari orang yang uploaded dkat youtube.
Hey, you know what, I found this amazing song, entitlled The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved.
Seriously, asyik ulang- ulang je. Trylah dengar. Ta tahu lahh korang minat ke ta.
Another song I discover tonight is Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's.
I don't know why, tapi saye suke lagu- lagu English. Best sangat. Hihi.
Ape yg saye merepek pon ta tahu lahh. Ta tahu na updated ape. Haha.
But hey, you're still reading this post , right. Haha.
Stalking. Haha. Joking  :PP
Bile na ambik lesen nie ? *tetibe*
Haha. Okay, cukup banyak saye merepek. Okay. Bye guys. Assalamualaikum.
Till next post. Please missed me. Haha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Older post / Newer Post

© 2012 - Who Is She ? - All rights reserved